| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Lynn Lake, Manitoba in May is cool at 6.2 °C (43.16 °F).
- Afternoons can be quite mild with average high temperatures reaching 12.5 °C (54.5 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of -0.1 °C (31.8 °F).
- The variation/ range of diurnal average temperatures in May is 12.6 °C (22.7 °F).
- The weather in May is a little parched with periodic rain, sleet or snow. A mere 44mm (1.7in) of water descends across on average 6 days.
- The shortest day is 15:28 long and the longest day is 17:20 long with an average length of 16:28.
Check the distance to and compare the Lynn Lake, Manitoba May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Lynn Lake, Manitoba, Canada
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Lynn Lake, Manitoba:
- Uranium City, Sk, Canada - 527.3 kms (327.7 miles) NW
- Fort Chipewyan, Ab, Canada - 630.5 kms (391.8 miles) WNW
- Brochet, Mb, Canada - 119.7 kms (74.4 miles) NNW
- Fort Mcmurray, Alberta, Canada - 618.2 kms (384.2 miles) W
- La Ronge, Sk, Canada - 322.7 kms (200.5 miles) SW
- Flin Flon, Mb, Canada - 238.2 kms (148 miles) SSW
- Cold Lake, Ab, Canada - 638 kms (396.5 miles) WSW
- The Pas, Manitoba, Canada - 322.2 kms (200.2 miles) S
- Prince Albert, Sk, Canada - 499.8 kms (310.6 miles) SW
- North Battleford, Sk, Canada - 646.5 kms (401.8 miles) SW
- Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada - 636.2 kms (395.4 miles) SW
- Wynyard, Sk, Canada - 601.8 kms (373.9 miles) SSW
- Yorkton, Sk, Canada - 628.9 kms (390.8 miles) S
- Princeton, Bc, Canada - 629.1 kms (390.9 miles) S
- Ennadai Lake, Nunavut, Canada - 474.8 kms (295.1 miles) N
- Churchill, Manitoba, Canada - 464.2 kms (288.4 miles) ENE
- Gillam, Manitoba, Canada - 393.4 kms (244.5 miles) E
- Thompson, Mb, Canada - 230.5 kms (143.2 miles) ESE
- Island Lake, Mb, Canada - 526.2 kms (327 miles) SE
- Dauphin, Manitoba, Canada - 644.4 kms (400.4 miles) S